Most teaching occurs at the PACS stations during the course of the work day. In addition, dedicated fellows’ conferences are given 2-3 times per month by members of the faculty, covering a range of topics of interest.
These include advanced clinical imaging, clinically relevant clinical/engineering, and medicolegal topics.
A divisional journal club is held approximately once per month, where key articles from the recent literature are reviewed by members of the Division.
Fellows attend a variety of recurring daily and weekly conferences including some conferences specifically designed for Fellows:
- CT Case Conference (Monday and Thursday, 4:30-5:00 p.m.)
- Ultrasound Case Conference (Tuesday, 4:30-5:00 p.m.)
- MR Case Conference (Wednesday, 4:30-5:00 p.m.)
- Radiology-Pathology Correlation Conference (Tuesday, 1 per month, 4:30-5:00 p.m.)
- Fellows Conference (Tuesdays, 2-3 per month, 12:00-1 p.m.). Given by the faculty specifically for the Fellows on topics of special interest.
- Abdominal Imaging Journal Club (monthly, 12:00-1 p.m.)
- Department of Radiology Grand Rounds (Thursdays, 7:30-8:30 a.m.)
- Hepatobiliary multidisciplinary conference (Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 a.m.) One fellow each week is assigned to attend this conference with an attending.
- Colorectal multidisciplinary conference (Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 a.m.) One fellow each week is assigned to attend this conference with an attending.