- Morning Conference to all radiology residents – twice per year
- Pediatric Imaging Case Conference to the radiology residents on service twice a month.
- Interesting Case Conference: once every 1-2 weeks
There are a variety of pediatric conferences during the course of the month for which fellow participation is encouraged.
- Radiology Grand Rounds – Thursdays 7:30 – 8:30 am
- Tumor Board (Hematology, Oncology, Radiology and Pathology) – Wednesdays 4-5pm
- Pediatric Urology conference – Monday 5:30 pm monthly
- Pediatric Surgery and GI conference – Fridays, monthly
- Pediatric Radiology Resident Teaching Conference Tues-Thurs 12-1 pm
- Trauma Multidisciplinary Conference – 3rd Friday of each month
- Rheumatology Conference – 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month