RITZ CARLTON ARUBA
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea with miles of azure waters to explore, experience, surprise and delight at every turn is the Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, one of the newest Aruba luxury hotels to rise along the island’s spectacular Palm Beach. With its exclusive location and remarkable offerings of dining, wellness and recreation,
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba makes each vacation experience more memorable than the last. Weddings and meetings, too, will leave an indelible impression when they unfold in this lush Caribbean setting, masterfully orchestrated by our dedicated event planning professionals. Our island paradise also features a 24-hour casino. With its pristine beaches and beautiful landscape, guests will revel in a new standard of luxury and elegance that characterizes one of the finest Aruba 5 star hotels. Each of its 320 rooms offers a private balcony.
Group rates for this meeting are $589 Run of Coastal or $719 for Run of Ocean Front. All rates are subject to all applicable government taxes (currently 9.5%), taxable service charge (currently 15%) and a government mandated levy charge of $3.50 per occupied room in effect at the time of check in (all taxes and levies are subject to change). The following charges also apply: Bellman charge $10.00 round trip, per person/Housekeeping gratuity $5.00 per room per day.
The daily service charge includes:
- Complimentary local welcome drink at check-in
- Use of laptop computers in the Business Center
- Local telephone calls
- Newspaper App for smartphones and tablets
- Complimentary 2MB internet access through the resort (Except in Meeting Rooms)
- Access to spa facilities including steam, sauna and whirlpools
- Use of Fitness Center and jacuzzi’s
- Daily fitness classes (including Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi on the beach)
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment, including kayaks, standing paddle boards and floating rafts
- One time Spa skin consultation (advance reservation required)
- Scheduled daily activities for the family (including sand castle building and culinary demonstrations)
- Weekly movie night for Ritz Kids
Maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children (under 18 years of age) per room. Charges for rol-away beds and cribs may apply. These rates will be available three (3) days prior and three (3) days after scheduled conference dates, subject to availability. Rooms are being held at these rates until Thursday, December 14, 2022 or until the room block is full. To make reservations call the hotel directly at +297-5272222 and reference Duke Radiology-CME Meeting. Alternatively, you can email the reservations team at email@example.com. If you are interested in an upgraded or different room type other than what is blocked, please contact Direct Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-768-1680 option 3 for assistance.
When booking air, you want to choose flights in and out of Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA), located approximately 20 minutes from the resort. Taxis are readily available and cost approximately $25 per taxi plus luggage fees. Alternatively, if you wish to explore the island on your own a rental car is suggested.