2022 Resident Graduation Banquet and Awards – Congratulations Grads!!
THE RESIDENT CLASS OF 2022 WAS RECOGNIZED FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THEIR FORMAL TRAINING IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY AND CERTIFICATION BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF RADIOLOGY.
As part of the honors, the graduating class was presented with the following awards:
- Outstanding Fellow Teaching Award Presented to the Fellow most dedicated to excellence in Resident Education: Sara Janos, M.D.
- Reed P. Rice MD Award for Excellence in Teaching of a Junior Faculty Member: Benjamin Wildman-Tobriner, M.D., Assistant Professor of Radiology, Abdominal Imaging
- William F. Barry, Jr, M.D., Memorial Award Presented to Senior Faculty For excellence in teaching: Thomas Farmer, M.D.
- Carey E. Floyd, JR, Memorial Award for excellence in Imaging Physics Instruction: Steve Mann, PhD
- Charles E. Putman Memorial Award to Division most dedicated to excellence in Resident Education: Abdominal Imaging.
- Resident Service Award: Jessica Houk, M.D.
- Resident Teaching Award: Jessica Houk, M.D.
- Medical Student Teaching Award: Myoung Kim, M.D.
- Research Award: Meghana Konanur, M.D.