RITZ CARLTON GRAND CAYMAN
Rooms are being held at the Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman for this meeting from Saturday, February 17 through Saturday, February 24, 2024, until the cutoff date of Thursday, January 18, 2023, or until the block is full. This group rate will be offered up to three days pre and three days post-event dates, based upon availability in the room category requested. Group room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 13%) and service fees (currently 10%) in effect at the time of check-in.
Run of Resort $945
In addition to the room rate is a sixty-five-dollar ($65.00) resort fee charged per room/per day. The resort fee covers the following wide variety of additional services and activities provided for your enjoyment.
- High-speed and wireless internet access in the guest rooms and public spaces (including the meeting space)
- Use of laptop computers set up in the Silver Palm Lounge
- Morning coffee and tea and local newspapers in the Silver Palm Lounge near the stairs leading to the oceanfront pool
- Access to the PressReader App
- Local phone calls
- Use of the fitness center and daily fitness classes including cardio, yoga, and Pilates
- Use of the Silver Rain, a La Prairie Spa, facilities including steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpool
- Access to the floating Aqua Lounge dining tables and Aqua Bed lounges
- Snorkeling lessons from our water sports experts daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Use of water sports toys including kayaks, standing paddle boards, snorkeling gear, water tricycles, floating rafts, paddle boats, and water hammocks
- Introductory sailing lessons
- Use of the Ambassadors of the Environment by Jean-Michel Cousteau turtle splash pool
- Use of the Blue Tip golf course chipping and putting green
- Use of the hitting area at The Courts by Bollettieri
- Nightly movies under the stars on the big screen next to Periwinkle
- Access to a comprehensive DVD library for in-room viewing
- Valet parking
- Children 5 years and under eat free
To make reservations, call 1-800-933-3859 and reference the Duke Department of Radiology – CME meeting
If you are interested in an upgraded or different room type other than what is blocked, please contact Direct Travel at email@example.com or 410-363-1300 for assistance.