RITZ CARLTON GRAND CAYMAN
Rooms are being held at the Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman for this meeting from Saturday, February 18 through Saturday, February 25 until the cutoff date of Tuesday, January 12, 2023 or until the block is full. This group rate will be offered up to three days pre and three days post event dates, based upon availability in the room category requested. Group room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 13%) and service fee (currently 10%) in effect at the time of check in.
Run of Resort $699 single/double
Oceanfront $999 single/double
In addition to the room rate is a sixty dollar ($60.00) resort fee charged per room/per day. The resort fee covers the following wide variety of additional services and activities provided for your enjoyment.
- High speed and wireless internet access in guest room and public spaces (including the meeting space)
- Use of laptop computers set up in the Silver Palm Lounge
- Morning coffee and tea and local newspapers in the Silver Palm Lounge near the stairs leading to the oceanfront pool
- Access to the PressReader App
- Local phone calls
- Use of the fitness center and daily fitness classes including cardio, yoga and Pilates
- Use of the Silver Rain, a La Prairie Spa, facilities including steam rooms, saunas and whirlpool
- Access to the floating Aqua Lounge dining tables and Aqua Bed lounges
- Snorkeling lessons from our water sports experts daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Use of water sport toys including kayaks, standing paddle boards, snorkeling gear, water tricycle, floating rafts, paddle boats and water hammocks
- Introductory sailing lessons
- Use of the Ambassadors of the Environment by Jean-Michel Cousteau turtle splash pool
- Use of the Blue Tip golf course chipping and putting green
- Use of the hitting area at The Courts by Bollettieri
- Nightly movies under the stars on the big screen next to Periwinkle
- Access to a comprehensive DVD library for in room viewing
- Valet parking
- Children 5 years and under eat free
To make reservations, call 1-800-933-3859 and reference Duke Department of Radiology – CME meeting
If you are interested in an upgraded or different room type other than what is blocked, please contact Direct Travel at email@example.com or 336-499-6705 for assistance.