We are pleased tooffer Self-Assessment Modules which meet the American Board of Radiology’s criteria for self-assessment activities in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program.
This course has been designed for the radiologist interested in gaining a greater knowledge and understanding of advances in diagnostic imaging, specifically implementing a multidisciplinary approach to education via a combination of experts from Duke’s Divisions of Abdominal Imaging, Breast Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Neuroradiology and Vascular/Interventional Radiology.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the newest imaging techniques and modalities being used to diagnose various abnormalities
- Describe techniques and procedures currently being used in Neuroradiology and Vascular Interventional Radiology
- Analyze new techniques and procedures in abdominal, neuro, breast, musculoskeletal, and vascular/interventional
In support of improving patient care, Duke University Health System Department of Clinical Education & Professional Development is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
For more information, please feel free to contact:
Department of Radiology, Duke University Medical Center
919-684-7228 or email@example.com
To be announced!
Kiawah Island Golf Resort –
- One bedroom scenic premier or deluxe view villa – $351
- Two bedroom scenic premier or deluxe view villa – $427
- Three bedroom scenic premier or deluxe view villa – $603 (Based on a seven night stay)
- West Beach scenic premier or deluxe four bedroom villa – $787 Based on a seven night stay)
- Sanctuary rooms will be made available on a rate available basis – $540
Resort service fee of 9% per villa per day will apply to all villa rentals. The resort service fee includes on demand, on-island transportation to all resort owned venues via the existing fleet of resort vehicles. Transportation hours are 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. The resort fee also includes 800 and local phone calls, credit card access calls, and in-room coffee.
Rates are subject to 7% South Carolina state tax and 6% local taxes (subject to change). Maximum occupancy at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is two adults per bedroom. Children under the age of 18 when accompanied by an adult and staying in the same room are free of charge. Check in time is 4:30 pm and check out is 10:30 am. These rates will be available three (3) days prior and three (3) days after scheduled conference dates. Rooms are being held at these rates until May 18, 2022 or until the room block is full. To make reservations call 1-800-654-2924. You may also fax reservations to 843-768-2736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in an upgraded or different room type other than what is blocked, please contact Emily Dunn at email@example.com or 336-499-6705 for assistance.